For: MapInfo Pro/MapBasic
By: Peter Horsbøll Møller
Rated: 4 Stars (1 rating)
DrawTools adds a number of spatial editing tools to existing Splitbuttons on the the SPATIAL tab.
DrawTools added helpful spatial editing tools in a couple of places on the SPATIAL tab.
The tools include tools to
- Add a drawn polygon to the selected polygon/region.
- Subtract a drawn polygon from the selected polygon
- Combine the selected objects into a new object
- Creating polygons where there is gaps in the objects in the editable layer
- Add nodes to the selected polyline
- Add a new node at the end of the selected polyline
- Add a new node at the beginning of the selected polyline
- Enter coordinates for specific nodes on the selected polyline or polygon
- Remove node from the end of the selected polyline
- Remove node from the beginning of the selected polyline
This tool is similar to DrawTools 1.0 which is a 32 bit version of the tool.
The source code for this tool can be found here on Github: mbDrawTools x64
File name: DrawTools_x64.zip
File size: 87KB
File type: zip
Rate & Review
You must be registered and logged in to submit a rating for this entry.