Custom HTML Template - Contact Information
By: Max Ainscough
A custom HTML template example for SSA v7.0 dynamically displaying contact information with iconography where attributes are populated.
This template provides a basic example of angularjs capabilities (ng-show) and also includes the associated CSS to ensure alignment of all icons and text within the information display panel.
NOTE: you must install the additional icon pack prior to using this template (refer other downloads).
This is a quick example of how using iconography in-lieu of field names can improve the visual styling of information returned, without sacrificing usability. Contained in this download are the HTML and CSS, as well as an example MapInfo Professional TAB file to visualise the results.
Instructions for use:
- Download Archive and extract into the "infotemplates" directory e.g. "C:\Program Files\Pitney Bowes\SpectrumSpatialAnalyst\customerconfigurations\analyst\theme\infotemplates"
- Upload the ContactInfo.TAB map definition via the "Spectrum Spatial Map Uploader" MapBasic Application (instructions here)
- Add the uploaded namedMap to a map configuration within the SSA admin console and save
- Associate the ContactInfo.html template against the namedTable via the "Template Mapping" tab within the map configuration (instructions here)
- Save map Configuration and test.
File name: CustomTemplate_ContactInfo.zip
File size: 3KB
File type: zip
Rate & Review
You must be registered and logged in to submit a rating for this entry.